Pi Kappa Phi
Pi Kappa Phi at UNC was founded as an organization which strives to redefine fraternity. Pi Kapps strive to excel in leadership, academics, and personal conduct while maintaining a brotherhood built on mutual trust and respect. Pi Kappa Phi's goal, with regard to philanthropy, is to challenge social norms concerning people with disabilities by raising money and awareness.
- Motto: "Nothing Shall Ever Tear Us Asunder"
- Founded: December 10th, 1904 in Charleston, South Carolina
- Date est. at UNC: October 10, 2010
- Colors: Navy, Gold and White
- Symbols: The Star, Lamp and Bell
- Philanthropy: Push America
- Chapter House Address: 1715 7th Avenue Greeley, CO 80631
- Website (local and/or national): www.uncopikapp.com & www.pikapp.org