Lambda Chi Alpha
Lambda Chi Alpha is an International Fraternity with 194 chapters in North America. The University of Northern Colorado chapter was colonized in 1974. We host a variety of events ranging from philanthropic to social events. Lambda Chi Alpha has provided a scholastic environment that helps students to succeed, and still have a great college experience. We lead a co-curricular Greek movement, predicated on partnership and collaboration amongst undergraduates, host institutions, alumni, and General Fraternity, and offer an experience that focuses on the maturation development of today’s college man.
As such, it is the vision of Lambda Chi Alpha to extend itself beyond the traditional social fraternity in practice and in principle. Lambda Chi Alpha annual raised over 1.5 million pounds of food internationally, and over 10,00 pounds of food here at UNC. We are oriented towards personal growth and leadership development, not only during the Associate Member period but also post-initiation. Lambda Chi Alpha would and will never ask an Associate Member to do what an Active Brother wouldn’t.
- Founded: 1909
- Founded at UNC: 1974
- National Philanthropy: Feeding America
- Founding Values: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Service & Steward, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage
- Motto: Vir Quisque Vir (Latin, "Every Man a Man"), Per Crucem Crescens (Latin, translated variously as "Crescent in the Cross"), and Χαλεπα Τα Καλα (Greek, "Naught Without Labor")
- Colors: Purple, Green, and Gold
- Chapter House Address: 1615 11th Ave
For more information contact:
Daniel Rubino, President
Dan Doran, President