Delta Zeta is one of the largest international sororities that strive to unite its members in the bonds of sincere and lasting friendship and to stimulate one another in the pursuit of knowledge. Delta Zeta is founded on its four ideals of purity, charity, truth, and loving kindness, and as members of a proud sorority, Delta Zeta's believe in portraying these attributes in our everyday life. The Delta Xi Chapter at UNC is very active in social events, philanthropic opportunities, and cherishes the sisterhood events that make our sorority so much fun to be a part of. Delta Zeta brings out the best in its members by providing leadership opportunities and allowing more chances to get involved on campus. Delta Zeta is more than a great organization, but it is a house away from home where love and friendship last a lifetime.
- Motto: "Sisters by chance, friends by choice"
- Founded: 1902 at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio
- Date est. at UNC: October 6, 1916
- Colors: rose and green
- Symbols: diamond, rose, turtle, Roman lamp
- Philanthropy: Painted Turtle Camp and Starkey Hearing Foundation
- Chapter House Address: 1717 10th Ave
- Website: DeltaZetaUNC.com
For more information contact:
Kayla Murray, President
Jonte Major, Recruitment