Becoming a member of Delta Chi is more than just becoming part of a club. It provides you with the opportunity to be involved with an international brotherhood spanning 116 years, to refine your personal and social skills, to develop a sense of belonging and fellowship in a college environment, and to jump-start your success after college. It also encourages you to broaden your college experiences through leadership programming, intramural events, academic support, inter-Greek events, and conferences and conventions.
At UNC, Delta Chi is the only fraternity on campus that owns their own house, which is currently under a $10,000 renovation. Delta Chi was recently recognized by the university and sits as a member of the Interfraternity Council. We have a large Colorado Alumni base that is very involved in our chapter renovations.
- Founded: October 13, 1890 at Cornell University
- Founded at UNC: July 3, 1984
- National Philanthropy: The V Foundation for Cancer Research
- Founding Values: Friendship, character, justice, and education
- Motto: “Leges” (Latin) – “law”
- Colors: Red and Buff
- Chapter House Address: 1803 10th Avenue
For more information contact:
Jake Hyatt, President
Mason Green, Recruitment Chair