Alpha Kappa Lambda
Alpha Kappa Lambda is a collegiate social Fraternity that exists nationwide, with 33 active chapter and over 25,000 initiated members. AKΛ's ideals are centered on its five key cornerstones: Judeo-Christian Principles, Leadership, Scholarship, Loyalty, and Self-Support. AKΛ teaches men the commitments outlined in the Fraternity's Ritual which are not merely ideals, but areas of discipline for daily life. All brothers within the Upsilon Chapter seek to epitomize these five ideals in order to truly become Men of Character.
Our brothers are a diverse group of men coming from many states who seek to develop ourselves today, while work to become tomorrow's strongest leaders. At AKΛ we get the most out of our college experience and have fun doing it.
AKΛ is more than a Fraternity, it is a way of life, where one is provided with countless opportunities to build themselves into the brother and man they want to be.
- Motto: Alethia Kai Logos (Truth and Word)
- Founded: April 22, 1914 University of California, Berkeley
- Founded at UNC: April 16, 1999
- Philanthropy: These Hands Don't Hurt, Cystic Fibrosis, and The Great Egg Hunt
- Colors: Purple and Gold
- Symbols: Yellow Rose, AKL Badge
- Chapter House Address: 1859 10th Ave
- Website (local and/or national): national & Local
For more information contact:
Patrick DiLorento, President