Formal Panhellenic Recruitment Fall 2015 Dates:
- Recruitment Orientation: Wednesday, September 9th
- House Tours, Day 1: Thursday, September 10th
- House Tours, Day 2: Friday, September 11th
- Chapter Emphasis: Saturday, September 12th
- Preference Tea: Sunday, September 13th
- Bid- Day: Monday, September 14th
Fraternity and Sorority Life at the University of Northern Colorado exists to foster growth and development among students while forming lifelong bonds through academic, personal, social, and service-based programming.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Integrity- Being ethically unyielding and honest and inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Leadership- To maximize the potential of the Community through self-governance, collaboration, role-modeling, risk management and ethical decision-making.
- Service- Fulfilling our obligation of building a better, stronger and more durable community for future generations, protecting the organization, meeting our commitments to stakeholders, acting with an owner mentality, developing our people and helping improve communities and the global environment.
- Personal Growth-To contribute to the self-development of each member through Ritual, maintenance of values, co-curricular involvement, career preparation and healthy lifestyle choices.
- Scholarship-To promote intellectual growth and academic excellence through the recruitment of quality students, scholastic programming, educational support and recognition opportunities.
- Unity- While each organization is beautifully different, we share a close bond as we are all Greek brothers and sisters, upholding our values and traditions.