Our mission as Greek Life at the University of Northern Colorado is to forge lifelong bonds, as well as, enrich our community through our pride, values, and traditions. Our goal is to further enhance the well being of our student body and to exemplify our academic success and personal development, while making a memorable collegiate experience.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Integrity- Being ethically unyielding and honest and inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Leadership- To maximize the potential of the Community through self-governance, collaboration, role-modeling, risk management and ethical decision-making.
- Service- Fulfilling our obligation of building a better, stronger and more durable community for future generations, protecting the organization, meeting our commitments to stakeholders, acting with an owner mentality, developing our people and helping improve communities and the global environment.
- Personal Growth-To contribute to the self-development of each member through Ritual, maintenance of values, co-curricular involvement, career preparation and healthy lifestyle choices.
- Scholarship-To promote intellectual growth and academic excellence through the recruitment of quality students, scholastic programming, educational support and recognition opportunities.
- Unity- While each organization is beautifully different, we share a close bond as we are all Greek brothers and sisters, upholding our values and traditions.