Interfraternity Council (IFC)
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the self governing body over fraternities at the University of Northern Colorado. The Council is chartered with the North American Interfraternity Conference. IFC is comprised of it's officers and a delegate from each chapter.
The IFC meets at 6 p.m. on Tuesdays in the Council Room in the University Center.
- President – Adam “Bubba” Gardner
- Vice President – Connor Mong
- Director of Greek Affairs – vacant
- Directort of Academic Affairs – vacant
- Director of Recruitment – Mark Olmos
- Dorector of Risk Management – vacant
- Director of Marketing – Tanner Brown
- All chapters participate in philanthropies and service activities as well as hold philanthropic events themselves.
- The Greek community participates in multiple campus wide philanthropies and service projects together, including Relay for Life, Bear Branding,
- UNC Greeks participate in hundreds of community service hours a year!
- Lifelong friendships and countless memories are fostered within a “home away from home” environment where you will create brother and sister relationships that will help guide you through your college years and beyond.
- Social events with other chapters, sporting teams and other organizations are great opportunities to meet new people.
- Build relationships that can prove helpful with networking and mentoring opportunities after graduation.
- Greek members learn time management skills and how to reach your academic potential.
- Each semester chapters and individual members are recognized for academic success.
- Greek chapters have scholarship programs which include advising and tutoring programs, stuy hours and scholarship opportunities.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life members have many opportunities to hold leadership positions within their organizations.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life members are some of the most prominent leaders on campus with leadership positions in other UNC and community groups.