- Activate your URSA account which is the University of Northern Colorado’s online single point of access for student information. If you need assistance with this process click here. The help desk may be contacted 24/7 at 970- 351-HELP (4357).
- Contact your academic advisor to make an appointment for advising. At this time you will be provided a PIN which is required for students to register
- Register for your courses through the student tab of your URSA account.
- Currently enrolled students may register by following the registration dates on URSA using the Student tab.
- New incoming freshman will register at the New Student Orientation offered through the Academic Support and Advising Office.