Prepare to Apply - International Transfer Applicants
Before you begin completing the application for International Undergraduate study at the University of Northern Colorado, you will need to collect the following information.
Make sure to visit the Undergraduate Majors, Minors, and Programs of Study page to choose your major. Please note that some programs have additional admission requirements.
When you begin your application, you will choose a Login ID and PIN Number.
- You can use your Login ID and PIN number to Return to your Application if you are unable to finish the application the first time.
- You can also use your Login ID and PIN number to Check the Status of your Application.
Once you have submitted your complete application you can pay your application fee online with a credit card.
Listed below you will find information that is needed to complete the sections of the application.
Section 1-5: Biographical Information
- Full Legal Name
- Foreign Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- US Mailing Address (if available)
- Social Security Number (if you have one)
- Ethnic Background
- Marital Status
- Citizenship Status
- Emergency Contact Information
Section 6: Course of Study
- Degree you will seek
Section 7: Educational Background
- High School Code – resource available on the application
- High School Name & City (if no code is found)
- High School Nation
- Graduation Date
Section 8: Educational Background
- Previous College
- College School Code – resource available on the application
- City of Previous College
- Year of Completion
Section 9: International Information
- Visa Information: Visa Number, Issue Date, Expiration Date (if you have one)
- Status as a current student in the US
- Citizenship Country
- Birth Country
- Native Language
- Admission Type you are seeking (regular, conditional, Intensive English Program)
Section 10: Additional Information
- Criminal Background
- Financial Support Information