Prepare to Apply - International Graduate Applicants
Before you begin completing the application for Graduate School at the University of Northern Colorado, you may want to gather some of the information you will need to complete the application.
Make sure to visit the GSIA Degrees & Programs Webpage to determine additional application requirements you must fulfill for the program in which you are seeking for admission.
When you begin your application, you will choose a Login ID and PIN Number.
- You can use these identifiers to Return to your Application multiple times rather than completing the application in one session.
- These identifiers can also be used to Check the Status of your Application.
Once you have submitted your complete application you will be offered an opportunity to pay your application fee online with a credit card.
Listed below you will find information that is needed to complete the sections of the application.
Section 1-5: Biographical Information
- Full Legal Name
- Foreign Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- US Mailing Address (if available)
- Social Security Number (if you have one)
- Ethnic Background
- Marital Status
- Citizenship Status
- Emergency Contact Information
Section 6: Course of Study
- Degree you will seek
Section 7: Educational Background
- Previous College
- College School Code – resource available on the application
- City of Previous College
- Year of Completion
Section 8: International Information
- Visa Number
- Visa Issue Date
- Visa Expiration Date
- Status as a current student in the US
- Citizenship Country
- Birthday Country
- Native Language
- Admission Type you are seeking (regular, conditional, Intensive English Program)
Section 9: Additional Information
- Criminal Background
- Financial Support Information