• prospective_students
  • new_current_students
  • international_students
  • faculty_staff
  • alumni


(Critical Career) Colorado Graduate Grant

The State of Colorado gives UNC funds for the Critical Career Graduate Grant. To qualify a student must be a Colorado resident, complete the FAFSA, show need and be pursuing a degree in a critical career field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Health Care) as defined by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education.

Graduate Student Association (GSA) Research and Conference Grants

The Graduate Student Association (GSA), assists graduate students with the expenses of conducting and presenting research, awards grants during the academic school year to eligible students. Learn More Here.

  • getstarted
  • apply_now
  • request_info
  • schedule_a_visit