Graduate Faculty/Doctoral Research
The Graduate Faculty and the Doctoral Research Endorsement application for appointment/reappointment can be completed electronically. Faculty completes GF/GFE or DRE application, signs it by typing their name and date in the appropriate fields and emails this form and Vitae (DRE application also requires the first page of 3 written products)
Please Note: If you are using a Macintosh to fill out the form, you must use Adobe Reader or Adobe Professional. Please do not fill out the form in Preview.
- Director/Coordinator for approval and signature
- Director/Coordinator emails to College Dean for approval signature
- College Dean will email completed form back to Cathy Soto-Ortega at email@example.com in the Graduate School by attaching application and appropriate documentation (Vitae and for DRE the first pages of 3 written products) to e-mail
- Graduate Faculty and Graduate Faculty Equivalence Application (pdf)
- Instructions for Graduate Faculty and Graduate Faculty Equivalence Application
- Doctoral Research Endorsement Application (pdf)
- Instructions for Doctoral Research Endorsement Application
- Graduate Lecturer Appointment Form
- Graduate Faculty Guidelines
- Curriculum Vita Template
- Emeritus Graduate Faculty Application
If Director and/or Dean does NOT recommend faculty for requested status, Director and or Dean MUST EMAIL THE APPLICATION BACK TO THE APPLICANT. Applicant can than decide if he or she wants to continue with the process. If he or she would like to continue with the application process, he or she must submit the application with appropriate documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org in the Graduate School for review by the Standards Committee.