Technology, Innovation and Pedagogy, M.A.
The Masterís of Arts (M.A.) in Technology, Innovation and Pedagogy provides an advanced degree in technology knowledge and pedagogical practices that culminates with a comprehensive exam and optional research-based project or thesis. Graduates work in a variety of learning contexts (K-12, higher education, online environments, military training, business/organizational and international settings) as scholars, educators, professional developers, program developers and consultants. Cooperative research and other scholarly projects are encouraged among students and faculty. Students are encouraged to publish research and present in scholarly venues. The program is designed to be rigorous but practical.
- To be decided.
Applicants must apply to the University of Northern Colorado Graduate School before the program area reviews the applicant’s request for admission. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on the last 60 semester hours of coursework.
- Completed Online Application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- One official copy of transcripts from all accredited colleges or universities attended since completing high school. UNC Alumni do not need to submit transcripts.
- Three Letters of Recommendation (You will start this process after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
- Statement of Goals (You will upload this after you have completed and submitted the online application.)