Sport & Exercise Science: Sport Administration, MS
The Master of Science in Sport and Exercise Science: Sport Administration Emphasis, curriculum follows the guidelines set for the preparation of students in sport management by the National Association for Sport and Physical Education and the North American Society for Sport Management. Students are prepared to assume positions in the management of sport in collegiate athletic programs and professional, Olympic and commercial sport business. The M.S. program requires a minimum of 30 hours.
- Fall Admissions: Feb. 1 to be given priority screening for fall admission of that year.
Applicants must apply to the University of Northern Colorado Graduate School before the program area reviews the applicant’s request for admission. Please submit the following materials to the Graduate School. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Current Resume (You will upload this after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
- Written Statement of Career Goals (You will upload this after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
- Completed Online Application
- Two Letters of Recommendation (You will start this process after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
- One official copy of transcripts from all accredited college or university attended since completing high school. UNC Alumni need not submit transcripts