Sport & Exercise Science: Exercise Science, MS
The Master of Science in Sport and Exercise Science: Exercise Science is the integrated study of human movement, encompassing the physiological, mechanical, and behavioral of physical activity. Concentration areas within this discipline include biomechanics, exercise physiology, and social psychology of sport and physical activity. This degree program includes a broad base of content knowledge and provides opportunities for students to become involved in laboratory, clinical, and basic science research. Students in this program can choose between a Thesis Option or a Professional Research Project Option.
- Fall Admissions: February 1st to be given priority screening for fall admission of that year.
Applicants must apply to the University of Northern Colorado Graduate School before the program area reviews the applicant’s request for admission. To apply, submit the following materials in a single packet along with the application fee. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Current Resume
- Written Statement of Career Goals applicable to the selected emphasis area
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
- Completed Online Application
- Two Letters of Recommendation (pdf)
- One official copy of transcripts from all accredited college or university attended since completing high school. UNC Alumni need not submit transcripts
- Applications for assistantships in the School of Sport and Exercise Science should be sent directly to the School. All other application materials should be sent to the UNC Graduate School.