Sport & Exercise Science: Exercise Physiology, PhD
Doctoral students in the exercise physiology emphasis will not only complete coursework in physiology, biochemistry, statistics and research design, but they will also gain valuable classroom teaching experience, and be intimately involved with the basic science and clinical research conducted by exercise physiology faculty.
- Fall Admissions: Feb. 1 to be given priority screening for fall admission of that year.
Applicants must apply to the University of Northern Colorado Graduate School before the program area reviews the applicant’s request for admission. Please submit the following materials to the Graduate School. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Current Resume (You will upload this after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
- Written Statement of Career Goals applicable to the selected emphasis area (You will upload this after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
- Official copies of GRE scores (less than 5 years old) for doctoral applicants.
- Completed Online Application
- Three Letters of Recommendation (You will start this process after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
- One official copy of transcripts from all accredited college or university attended since completing high school. UNC Alumni need not submit transcripts
- Applications for assistantships in the School of Sport and Exercise Science should be sent directly to the School. All other application materials should be sent to the UNC Graduate School.