Rehabilitation Counseling, MA (CORE Accredited)
The Master of Arts degree in Rehabilitation Counseling is structured with a combined online and weekend or evening class formats. Experience this intensive learning environment that includes supervised practicum and internship hours. You will actively participate in your learning, and work closely with faculty and students in a small class setting. Our faculty are experienced, and committed to your development as a Rehabilitation Counselor. Upon graduation, you are eligible to become a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor since our program is accredited by the Council on Rehabilitation Education, and graduates are also eligible for licensure as a professional counselor. Rehabilitation Counselors are highly recruited regionally and nationally.
- Fall & Spring Admissions: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Applicants must apply to the University of Northern Colorado Graduate School before the program area reviews the applicant’s request for admission. The application process requires information be sent to the Graduate School. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application.
Submit to the Graduate School:
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
- Completed Online Application
- One official copy of transcripts from all accredited college or university attended since completing high school. UNC Alumni need not submit transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Complete and submit a Statement of Interest (pdf)
- Submit a current resume
Program Office Address:
Rehabilitation Counseling Program
School of Human Sciences
Gunter 1250, Campus Box 132
University of Northern Colorado
Greeley, CO 80639
FAX: 970-351-1255 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org