Physical Education, MAT
The Master of Arts in Teaching degree is designed for those students wishing to further their teaching expertise through the application of theory to practice. This degree provides in-service teachers with the skills, knowledge, and dispositions to enhance their professional development toward accomplished practice.
- Fall & Spring Admissions: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Applicants must apply to the University of Northern Colorado Graduate School before the program area reviews the applicant’s request for admission. To apply, submit the following materials in a single packet along with the application fee. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application.
- Current Resume
- Written Statement of Career Goals
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
- Completed Online Application
- Two Letters of Recommendation (pdf)
- One official copy of transcripts from all accredited college or university attended since completing high school. UNC Alumni need not submit transcripts