Master of Business Administration, MBA
The UNC Monfort College of Business MBA Program will exceed your expectations by delivering the type of top-notch curriculum that has made the College an elite business school, doing so with a flexible face-to-face approach that easily accommodates busy professionals. This MBA features convenient scheduling with classes being offered on UNC's Main Campus starting with the fall semester of 2016.
Our expert faculty will lead students through a challenging, dynamic curriculum that will provide a solid foundation of business fundamentals in ethical leadership, managerial proficiency, solution-driven problem solving and global enterprises. This education will equip students with the tools needed to thrive in today's business world.
It is recommended that you apply at least 60 days before the start of the semester for which you desire admission, but you can contact the Academic Program Coordinator to confirm upcoming deadlines. Class size is limited.
Admission Deadlines and Requirements
To begin the application process, please complete the graduate school application and also submit the following MBA-specific application requirements to the graduate school:
- Completed Online Application
- One copy of official transcripts from all universities attended.
- A GPA of at least 3.0 on your most recent 60 semester hours is required.
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee.
- GMAT or GRE scores sent directly to UNC.
- GMAT of 500 or higher or GRE score equivalent to a 500 GMAT using the ETS GRE Quantitative Reasoning Score chart.
- Personal Statement (You will upload this after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
- Current Resume (You will upload this after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
Once you apply to the UNC Graduate School and your application packet is complete, admission to this program is a two-stage process. Your application will be reviewed by the graduate school then sent to the faculty/program for an admission decision. A completed application typically takes four to six weeks to process. Please contact the program coordinator about conditional admission to begin taking the foundation courses or first program courses if you have an application in progress.