Human Rehabilitation, PhD
The Human Rehabilitation Ph.D. Degree provides you with the highest level of preparation as a Human Rehabilitation scholar. The program allows you the opportunity to focus on coursework that addresses the areas of university teaching, Human Rehabilitative Services research and Human Rehabilitative Services administration while also pursuing a collateral or concentration area of study that relates directly to your goals as a scholar in the field of Human Rehabilitative Services.
Applications for the Ph.D. degree in Human Rehabilitation are not being accepted until further notice.
Applicants must apply to the University of Northern Colorado Graduate School before the program area reviews the applicant’s request for admission. The application process requires information be sent to both the Graduate School and the Program Office. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application.
Applicants must have an MA in a related field.
Submit to the Graduate School:
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
- Completed Online Application
- One official copy of transcripts from all accredited college or university attended since completing high school. UNC Alumni need not submit transcripts
- Submit Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test Scores
- Required Minimum: 140 Quantitative; 146 Verbal Reasoning; Combined score of at least 297; Analytic Writing 3.5
- TOEFL Scores (International Applicants)
Submit to the Program Office:
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Complete and submit a Statement of Interest (pdf)
- Submit a current resume
Program Office Address:
Rehabilitation Counseling Program
School of Human Sciences
Gunter 1250, Campus Box 132
University of Northern Colorado
Greeley, CO 80639
FAX: 970-351-1255 or Email: email@example.com