Educational Technology, MA
The Masters of Arts program in Educational Technology are designed to develop knowledge and skills in instructional design and technologies for a variety of learning contexts (K-12, higher education, military training, business/organizational, and international settings).
Please Note: This program is currently saturated for Saudi Arabian students who are seeking funding from the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM). For more information please visit the Saudi Arabian Cultural MissionsSaturated Programs webpage.
- Fall Admissions: March 1st
- Spring Admissions: October 1st
- Please note that submitting an application past the deadline may affect an assistantship.
Applicants must apply to the University of Northern Colorado Graduate School before the program area reviews the applicant’s request for admission. To apply, submit the following materials in a single packet along with the application fee. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application.
- Description of educationally-related work experience
- Statement of career goals
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
- Completed Online Application
- Three Letters of Recommendation (pdf)
- One official copy of transcripts from all accredited college or university attended since completing high school. UNC Alumni need not submit transcripts
- Application should be submitted to the Graduate School at least 60 days prior to projected enrollment date to ensure adequate processing time.