Educational Leadership, MA
The Master of Arts in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies provides opportunities for candidaes to acquire knowledge about leadership in P-12, community college, higher education, or other educational settings. The program provides opportunities for students to develop in-depth understanding about leadership roles and responsibilities, working with external environments, professional development, organizational behavior, and contemporary educational issues.
- UNC Main Campus
- Denver, Longmont and Online Delivery Options
Tuition & Fees
Total Degree Requirements
30 Credit Hours
Linda Vogel, 970-351-2119
- The program starts each fall, spring and summer
- For off-campus location deadlines, please visit Extended Campus
Applicants must apply to the University of Northern Colorado Graduate School before the program area reviews the applicant’s request for admission. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application.
- Completed Online Application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
- One official copy of transcripts from all accredited college or university attended since completing high school. UNC Alumni do not need to submit transcripts.
- Three Letters of Recommendation (You will start this process after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
- Statement of Goals (You will upload this after you have completed and submitted the online application.) which describes your:
- Demonstrated commitment to education
- Contributions to professional education
- Immediate and long-range personal, professional and academic goals
- Rationale for pursuing this degree
- Strengths and weaknesses as they apply to educational leadership
- Current vita or resume which documents professional experiences in education (You will upload this after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
- Background information sheet (You will upload this after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
- A copy of K-12 related license(s) if applicable (You will upload this after you have completed and submitted the online application.)
- Admission application should be submitted to the Graduate School at least 60 days prior to projected enrollment semester date to ensure adequate processing time.