Prepare to Apply - Domestic Applicants
Before you begin completing the application for Graduate School and International Admissions (GSIA) at the University of Northern Colorado, you may want to gather some of the information you will need to complete the application.
When you begin your application, you will choose a Login ID and PIN Number.
- You can use these identifiers to Return to your Application multiple times rather than completing the application in one session.
- These identifiers can also be used to Check the Status of your Application.
Once you have submitted your complete application you will be offered an opportunity to pay your application fee online with a credit card.
Make sure to visit the GSIA Degrees & Programs Webpage to determine additional application requirements you must fulfill for the program in which you are seeking for admission.
Listed below you will find information that is needed to complete the sections of the application.
Section 1-5: Biographical Information
- Full Legal Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Permanent Address
- Social Security Number (optional)
- Ethnic Background
- Emergency Contact Information
Section 6: Course of Study
- Major, Licensure or Certificate you will seek
- Teachers Licenses Information (if applicable)
- Campus location of the degree you are seeking admissions for
Section 7: Educational Background
- Previous College
- College School Code – resource available on the application
- City of Previous College
- Year of Completion
Section 8: Additional Information
- Criminal Background
- Military Information
- Residency Information