Graduate School Awardees
Dean's Citation for Excellence
The Graduate Dean’s Citation for Excellence is awarded to students nominated by their school in recognition of superior academic achievement in graduate studies.
Citation for Excellence
- Yeni Violeta Garcia, Doctor of Philosophy, Biological Education
- Jacqueline Johnson, Master of Science, Biological Sciences
- Angela Mendoza, Master of Arts, Gerontology
- Chandra Powers, Master of Arts, History
- Joshua Stewart, Doctor of Philosophy, Educational Psychology
Citation for Outstanding Dissertation & Capstone
The Graduate Dean’s Citation for Outstanding Thesis, Dissertation and Capstone is awarded to students recognized for outstanding research in graduate studies.
- Maha AlSuliman, Doctor of Philosophy, Special Education, "The Nature of Implementing Response to Intervention in Fourth Grade"
- Joshua Stewart, Doctor of Philosophy, Educational Psychology, "Teaching of Evolution in Public Schools: A Cross-Cultural Examination"
- Emily Folsom, Master of Arts, Speech-Language Pathology, "Guided and Non-Guided Clinical Observation in Communication Sciences and Disorders: Undergraduate Perspectives"
- Jacqueline Johnson, Master of Science, Biological Sciences, "Engineering Plants to Aid in the Fight Against Malaria"
- Chandra Powers, Master of Arts, History, "Inconspicuous Imperialism: Softening American Power Through Humanitarianism"