Team UNC Faculty and Staff Giving
Team UNC consists of faculty, staff and students of the University of Northern Colorado who are committed to the excellence of this university and the preparation of its students by making a monetary commitment to the university.
As faculty and staff, you see firsthand the needs of our students and facilities. How you address those needs elevates the quality and reputation of this university. When internal support is strong, UNC is better able to leverage large gifts from external supporters like corporations, foundations and private donors who view the number of faculty and staff who contribute to the university as an indicator of the university’s worth.
Your one gift of any amount affects the overall participation and could be the tipping point for many sizeable contributions to the university.
We hope we can count on your support this year!
Last year, 341 faculty and staff members gave nearly $117,000. The goal this year is to grow participation from 341 to 400, a 17% increase.
You can increase the impact of your gift in two ways, thanks to a matching gift from a UNC alumnus:
- From March 1–April 30, 2013, a match of $0.50 will be given for every $1.00 you donate up to $1,000. Give $100 and gain another $50 for the program you support!
- Donate continuously through monthly payroll deduction and your contribution will be doubled every month of FY13/14. Give $25 monthly and gain another $25 for the program you support every month!
Thank you for giving back to UNC and for all you do to help our students succeed!
For more information please contact the Office of Development at 970-351-1886.
Payroll Deduction Guide
|Per Pay Period, It's Only||For a Gift Of|
Print, Fill Out, and Mail It In
Payroll Deduction and One-Time Gifts
- Designate where you’d like to give
- Provide your contact information
- Choose your method of payment
- Recurring payroll deduction (It’s EASY!)
- Credit card
- Pledge with mail-in payment