Electronic Internal Orders - EIOs - are paperless transactions used for internal purchases and sales and are routed electronically for approval.
- Pre-authorization is required on purchases over $2000 from the Warehouse.
- If ordering from the IM&T Technology Center, please contact them for your order and they will create the EIO and forward it to the authorized FOAP approver. Once the FOAP is authorized, the IM&T Technology Center will order and deliver the requested technology item.
- You cannot use the EIO for Agency funds (8xxxx) as buyer or seller.
- You cannot use the EIO for State funds (10000) as the seller.
- Transportation services vehicle rentals should not be processed through the EIO system.