Sigma Lambda Beta
As one of the largest culturally based Greek lettered organizations in the United States, Sigma Lambda Beta (SLB) strives to provide its members with a meaningful fraternal experience that starts in college and never ends. Over the past 28 years, SLB has grown from one single chapter at the University of Iowa, to over 100 collegiate entities across the nation. Having so many chapters allows help showcase the desire men seek in having the distinct Fraternity experience SLB offers. Not to mention that if you find yourself in need of a place to crash for the night while half way through your cross-country road trip, chances are there are Brothers in the area! Brotherhood, Scholarship, Community Service, Cultural Awareness.
- Founded: April 4, 1986 at The University of Iowa
- Mission Statement: To nurture and further a dynamic, value-based environment which utilizes our historically Latino based fraternity as a catalyst to better serve the needs and wants of all people.
- Philanthropy: CPR awareness
- Motto: Opportunity for Wisdom, Wisdom for Culture
- Colors: Royal Purple and Pure White
- Symbol: White Stallion, Skeleton Key
- Flower: Red Carnation
- Website: Sigma Lambda Beta National Chapter