Lambda Sigma Upsilon
Lambda Sigma Upsilon currently has over 60 Chapters Nationwide. We have four goals of; Academic Excellence, Promotion of Cultural Awareness and Diversity, Being role Models in the Community, and Brotherhood. Lambda Sigma Upsilon was founded as a social fellowship that transitioned into a Greek organization to gain access to the benefits of being recognized as a Greek organization on University campuses. We are recognized as one of the most diverse organizations in the nation.
- Founded: April 5, 1979 Rutgers University, Livingston Campus
- Founded at UNC: November 26, 2012
- Colors: Baby Blue and White
- Philanthropy: HIV/Aids Awareness
- Website: Lambda Sigma Upsilon National Chapter