- $12 per student postmarked by April 4, 2014
- $15 per student postmarked by April 11, 2014*
- On-time online registration closes April 4, 2014 at 5 pm
- NO Registrations will be accepted if received after April 11, 2014
- The fee for this year's World Language Day is $12 per student for registrations postmarked April 4, 2014 or earlier. The cost will be $15 per student for the registrations postmarked after April 4 and payment received by April 11th. Confirmation will be sent via email once payment has been received. We cannot process credit card payments. COMPLETE REGISTRATION PAYMENT FORM and mail in with payment. http://www.unco.edu/fld/registration_info.html
- Teachers are not required to pay the registration fee and a teachers' luncheon is provided free of charge. The number of teachers attending the luncheon or who need personal parking permits must be indicated on the registration payment form.
- Please remind your students to bring their own lunch or money to purchase lunch. A beverage is provided. Reduced lunch rates will be offered by the vendors at the University Center at UNC for WLD participants.
For late registrations and general registration questions, please contact WLD Tech coordinator:
William Adams at: email@example.com