Other University Vehicles
- Vehicles may be assigned to campus departments on a long-term basis if the need for a vehicle exists. The type of vehicle assigned will depend partially upon the intended use of the vehicle .
- There is a fixed monthly charge and an actual mileage charge. Rates are determined by Colorado State Fleet Management and by Facilities Management.
- Charges include all required vehicle maintenance and fuel expenses.
- Maintenance and damages caused by vehicle abuse may be billable to the department to which the vehicle is assigned.
- Contact Vehicle Scheduling at 351-1243 for more information.
The University does not provide Utility Vehicles for department use.Department may make arrangements to purchase fuel from Transportation.
It is the responsibility of the operator to follow all safety precautions and rules of the road.