The Service Center is the hub of all communications in and out of Facilities Management.
How to request services
Requests for all services can be made submitted online through the TMA Work Request or by phone 351-2446.
Please have the following information available when submitting a work request:
- Description of work to be done
- Location of work
- Contact name and phone
- Special information, e.g. completion date required, estimate, etc.
An overview of the Service Center Duties are:
- Administration of the computerized work order system
- Receiving and distribution of all service and maintenance calls
- Issuance of work orders to the appropriate Divisions of Facilities Management
- Track costs of all work performed
- Issue billing and various management reports
- Assist in setting job priorities, scheduling, and work order coordination
- Coordinate estimating for billable services
- Administer outside service contractors, such as elevator service, roofing repair, masonry, etc.
- Pest Control
- Trash removal
- Cut and issue keys