Enrollment Management & Student Access
Enrollment Management & Student Access is a multi-faceted organization that contributes to the recruitment of students, and advancement of learning and success, through student-centered services, learning experiences, and environments.
Enrollment Management & Student Access is comprised of the Office of Admissions, Office of Financial Aid, Housing and Residential Education, Dining Services, and Campus Recreation. Our offices practice a Culture of CARE, which centers on Compassion, Attitude, Respect, and Empathy. We believe students will thrive when they are provided an engaging, caring and socially just campus experience.
- To strive to eliminate systemic inequity
- To increase recruitment, enrollment & retention of a diverse student body
- To further enhance campus and community connections
- To provide exceptional facilities, services and programs
- To identify and secure new funding sources and reallocate existing resources