Welcome to the Writing Center
Monday through Friday, 9:00-5:00 by appointment
May 10th - July 28th. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9:00-2:00 by appointment.
Our mission is to foster confidence, growth, and self-sufficiency in the writer. Since we desire to see advancement in the writer’s aptitude and knowledge of writing, we do not edit but instead teach clients how to revise their own work. Tutors work with all types of writing and with writers from all levels and abilities. Clients benefit from collaborating with knowledgeable, friendly tutors in a positive atmosphere.
Writing Center Services
- Free, confidential tutoring on an appointment-only basis
- Tutoring assistance for all writing from essays to scholarship letters to doctoral dissertations
- Help with all stages of the writing process
- Help with understanding and using documentation styles
- Useful handouts covering almost every writing concern from punctuation to documentation
- Help for those writing in English as an additional language
Contact The Director
Director: Crystal Brothe
Phone: (970) 351-2056 (Writing Center)