The Education Innovation Institute reaches out in many ways and many venues, including by writing opinion pieces, disseminating noteworthy research and articles related to our mission, and working with other organizations and scholars on issues.
- Using research correctly -- April 26, 2012
- Third-graders and hot policy debates -- January 27, 2012
- Slow and steady best on revamped evaluations -- December 21, 2011
- Feds’ new accountability push a promising development -- October 4, 2011.
- "Never sit down” is not a sustainable model - September 29, 2011.
- Let’s reframe the teacher-quality debate - September 8, 2011
- Has reform cart outpaced data horse? - July 25, 2011
Readings Relevant to the EII Mission
The EII staff selected research papers, articles, essays, and other publications to provide a range of perspectives on issues related to our mission beyond any views expressed by EII and/or UNC.
- From Prep to Practice: How Lab Classrooms Can Advance the Teaching Profession – February 2013. A proposal by a group of Colorado teachers for improving teacher preparation and student achievement.
- EII helps to secure a $365,000 grant for training area teachers – November, 2011