Special Events & Monotony Breakers in the Dining Rooms = Spring 2014
Dining Services has special events and monotony breakers happening throughout the entire year. Here's a sampling of a few of the bigger events for Spring 2014!
Saturday and Sunday, January 11 - 12, 2014
- Meal plans activate & normal hours resume on Saturday (in both Tobey-Kendel and Holmes)
- The UC Food Court & Bears Bistro re-open on Monday.
- Retail Dining locations re-open on Monday.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Monday, January 20, 2014
- There are special hours for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Tobey-Kendel Dining Room and Holmes Dining Hall are both open for Brunch and Dinner (instead of breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- The UC Food Court and all Gourmet to Go locations are Closed
- Normal hours resume on Tuesday for dining rooms and Retail Dining locations.
"Claim Your Space" Campaign Kick-off Dinner
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
- Join us for a special dinner at Tobey-Kendel Dining Room and Holmes Dining Hall
- There will be fun foods, games, and prizes to win!
- Look at the menu & flyer (COMING SOON!)
February is Black History Month
- Soul Food in the Dining Rooms (look for the special menu items picked out by the Marcus Garvey Cultural Center)
Friday, February 14, 2014
- Check out the special treats!
March is National Nutrition Month
- Look for our healthy and nutritious options!
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
- Do you know the history?
- Fish will be available every Friday until Easter!
Daylight Saving Time
Sunday, March 9, 2014 @ 2:00 a.m.
- Don' forget to “Spring Forward” Saturday night!
Spring Break - have a safe and happy break!
Saturday - Sunday, March 15 - 23, 2014
- Holmes, TK, the UC Food Court, and Bears Bistro will close after Lunch on Friday.
- Holmes and TK will re-open for Dinner on Sunday. The UC Food Court and Bears Bistro will re-open for normal hours on Monday.
Sundown on Monday - Tuesday, March 14 - 22, 2014
- Look for the special Passover items in the dining rooms.
Customer Appreciation Week
April 8 - 12, 2014
- Tobey-Kendel Dining Room, Holmes Dining Hall, and the UC Food Court will all have special treats all week long!
Monday -Thursday, May 5 - 8, 2014
- Join us for complimentary study breaks during finals week!
- Tobey-Kendel Dining Room and Holmes Dining Hall, 9:00pm - 10:00pm
Do you know of another holiday we should be acknowledging? Have an idea for a fun theme dinner we should have? Email us at email@example.com for consideration! We would love to hear from you!