Here at UNC Dining Services, "We Feed The Bears!"
We recently asked our customers why they liked dining on campus. Here are the top 6 reasons why they chose to purchase a meal plan:
- The dining rooms are "all you care to eat" so you never have to worry about leaving hungry!
- There are so many different choices every day - customers have the opportunity to try many different foods from all over the state, country, and world! We offer a diverse culinary experience.
- There are more important things to worry about... eating in the dining room means students have no dishes to wash or put away.
- Our time is valuable... don't spend yours shopping, cooking, or cleaning!
- Meal plan charges go directly on the student account so you can pay everything at one time!
- There is no need to carry extra cash. Just swipe your UNC Card in the dining rooms, and it's all taken care of!
Think of it... by dining on campus, you have access to a fresh salad bar, create your own deli sandwiches, pizza bar, pasta bar, fresh veggies, stir-fry bar, carved meats, beverage station, soup bar, vegetarian dishes, freshly baked bread, cereal bar…and much more!!
Holmes Dining Hall & Tobey-Kendel Dining Room offer unlimited seconds; that’s where you get the most for your money when you purchase a meal plan!
Check out your dining options! Customize your meal plan!
Deadlines to Remember
The deadline to change/cancel your meal contract (includes traditional meal plans, bear plans, and dining dollars) is 5pm on the University published add/drop deadline:
- Fall 2013: Monday, September 9th
- Spring 2014: Monday, January 27th
Guest Meal Prices
Need more information? Email or call us at (970) 351-2652.