Bear Plan Prices = Fall 2013 / Spring 2014
Choose the Bear Plan that's best for YOU!
With all the meal plan options available, choose a plan that meets your budget and schedule. When choosing your meal plan, keep in mind when and where your classes are. Also consider your current eating habits – do you skip meals, do you prefer “three squares a day,” are you on a special diet, etc. Also realize your dining habits may change during the course of the year. Please remember that all meal plans are good for one semester only.
Bear Plans are only available to students who live:
- in Lawrenson Hall (upperclassmen only)
- at the University Apartments
- in Housing & Residential Education's off-campus houses
Bear Plan Options
(All meal plans are good for one semester only. Averages listed below are based on a 16-week semester. See the "fine print" listed below for more information.)
- 160 Bear Plan (averages 10 meals per week) $1,650
- 120 Bear Plan (averages 7-8 meals per week) $1,250
- 80 Bear Plan (averages 5 meals per week) $845
- 50 Bear Plan (averages 3 meals per week) $535
- 25 Bear Plan (averages 1-2 meals per week) $271
Running out of meals?
Don't worry! After your initial purchase of a Bear Plan (160, 120, 80, 50, or 25), you can always purchase another one. If you think one of the Bear Plans listed above will be too much for you, maybe the 10 Bear Plan would work better. The 10 Bear Plan is available after your "initial purchase" or after the 8th week of classes.
- 10 Bear Plan (add-on plan) $111
- Averages listed above are based on a 16-week semester.
- You can choose the meal, how often you eat, and where you eat in any of the three dining facilities (Tobey-Kendel, Holmes, Bears Bistro, or the University Center Food Court).
- Your guest(s) may be admitted with you through the use of additional swipes with your Bear Plan, but you must be there to swipe them in.
- Meals are ONLY valid for the semester the plan is purchased. They DO NOT carry forward from Fall to Spring.
- There are NO monetary refunds for uneaten meals.
Deadlines to Remember
The deadline to change/cancel your meal contract (includes traditional meal plans, bear plans, and dining dollars) is 5pm on the University published drop deadline:
- Fall 2013: Monday, September 9th
- Spring 2014: Monday, January 27th
Guest Meal Prices
Need more information? Email or call us at (970) 351-2652.