Summer Meal Plans
We have two main "meal plan" locations open during the summer... at different times. Please make sure to check the hours of operation for summer locations before you make plans.
- Holmes Dining Hall (summer meal plans, cash)
- University Center Food Court (summer meal plans, cash)
- Retail Dining (summer dining dollars, cash)
Dining Dollars are available during the summer to registered summer students. Summer Dining Dollars are good from the Monday after Spring graduation through mid-August at Einstein Bros® Bagels, Subway®, Sushi with Gusto® and Munchy Mart.
When is my summer Bear Plan active?
Bear Plans are available to all registered summer students from the first week of June through the first week of August (whenever summer session ends) only.
All meal plans are good for the summer (tentative dates: Friday, June 1st - Friday, August 3rd) only, see the fine print below. (Summer prices are always the same as they were for the previous academic year.)
Summer 2018 Bear Plans
|Bear Plans||Price Per Semester|
|160 Bear Plan||$1,720|
|120 Bear Plan||$1,301|
|80 Bear Plan||$875|
|50 Bear Plan||$556|
|25 Bear Plan||$280|
|10 Bear Plan||$115|
- There are NO monetary refunds for uneaten meals. Please choose your Bear Plan carefully... we would rather you add on small packages through the summer and have "just enough" than get too many and waste meals.
- You can choose the meal, how often you eat, and where you eat in any of the dining facilities open during the summer (Holmes Dining Hall or the University Center Food Court).
- Your guest(s) may be admitted with you through the use of additional swipes with your Bear Plan, but you must be there to swipe them in.
- Meals are ONLY valid for the semester the plan is purchased. They DO NOT carry forward from Spring to Summer OR Summer to Fall.
Have a guest who wants to eat in the dining rooms with you? No problem... you can:
Need more information? Email Dining Services or call us at 970-351-2652.