Weekly Dining Room Menus
Weekly Dining Room Menus ~ Summer 2016
UNC's dining locations offer a variety of menus, depending on where you choose to eat. Each location offers a diverse culinary menu developed by our Executive Chef. Please join us for your summer meals in Holmes Dining Hall and at the UC Food Court.
During the summer, we have specific hours that are "guaranteed" hours... and those that we cannot always guarantee. We want you to be as informed as possible about when the dining rooms will be open, so please take a look at our "guaranteed" hours for this summer:
- Holmes Dining Hall: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner = Monday - Friday
- University Center Food Court: Lunch = Monday - Friday
Summer 2016 Weekly Menus
Summer hours can sometimes change due to low customer counts during summer conferences or if there is a maintenance issue. We do our best to warn our customers about these closures.
May 31 - June 5: Holmes
July 4 - 10: Holmes // UC Food Court
July 11 - 17: Holmes // UC Food Court
July 18 - 24: Holmes // UC Food Court
July 25 - 31: Holmes // UC Food Court
August 1 - 7: Holmes // UC Food Court
August 8 - 14: Holmes
August 15 - 17: Holmes
Menus are posted online every Friday for the following week. Don't see the latest menu? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
Did You Know?!
- The items listed on the menus are only a small representation of what is served on a weekly basis. There are many more items we do not have room to list on the menus... including additional entrees and side dishes, a salad bar with numerous toppings, a deli bar with homemade sub rolls, a cereal bar with a wide variety of choices, and at Holmes there is soft-serve ice cream.
- Our menus are subject to change due to product availability. While we never want to change the menu items once they're posted, sometimes we have to... but we try to make the items comparable when we do.
- We are often asked about the quality of food served in the dining rooms here in Dining Services. We pride ourselves on purchasing only the best brand name foods!
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: UNC Dining Services serves and uses the following products, among others, in meal preparation: milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, and products containing gluten and soy. Dietary information is available upon request. Students who have dietary or allergy-related questions or concerns about any item offered by Dining Services should contact the Dining Room Manager or the Dining Services Office.
For more information or if you would like further clarification regarding Dining Services policies, please contact the Dining Services Office located in Tobey-Kendel Hall, Room 120, call (970) 351-2652, or email email@example.com.