Featured Menu Item of the Week
Each week, our Executive Chef Essig will spotlight an item from the dining room menus. It could be a new and/or interesting food item, a culinary trend that is emerging, a cultural tradition, or a holiday/event coming up.
- Monte Cristo Sandwiches <--- read the newest article!
- April is National Soy Foods Month
- Pasties, delicious and self-contained meals
- Safety Tips For Cooking Out
- March is National Nutrition Month
- Grandma's Chicken Dumpling Soup
- Soul Food
- Chef Essig's blogging about his trip to Europe! He'll be back in February...
- Eggnog & Wassail
- Home For The Holidays special dinner
- Taste of Home 2012
- National Chocolate Day
- What is Colorado Cuisine?
- October is Vegetarian Awareness Month
- Korean Tacos
- Halal Choices at Holmes Dining Hall
- Sophia & Manon's French menu
- The DASH (at Holmes and Tobey-Kendel)
- Welcome Back