The Evolution of Dining Services
Holmes Dining Hall History
The Holmes Dining Hall construction project officially broke ground at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, September 25th. President Kay Norton and members of the UNC Senior Administration were on hand to participate in the event.
- Architects: Bennett Wagner & Grody
- Contractors: FCI Construction
- Seating: 550 patrons
- Location: south of Turner and Lawrenson Halls
- Cost of Project: 9.5 million dollars
- Estimated Completion Date: December 2004
Want to see some pictures of what's been going on so far?? Check out the links on the right, near the bottom!