For the Academic Year 2011-2012, the cost for the DDP courses is $340/credit hour. Tuition is a flat rate and there is no difference between resident and non-resident tuition.
- Transcript evaluation fee, $20
- UNC application fee, $45
- Computer, internet costs, webcam recommended
- Travel for professional meetings and lab experiences
- Lab costs for FND 310, Introduction to Foods and FND 320, Nutrition Applications in Foodservice
- Background check and vaccinations may be required for FND 431, Medical Nutrition Intervention lab experience
- Academy membership recommended, $50/year
Financial aid may be available and information on scholarships, grants and loans can be found on the UNC Financial Aid web site.