Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale including courses to be transferred and those completed at UNC.
Junior status (>60 semester credit hours by time of program start.
The following courses or transfer equivalents must be completed:
- BIO 110 Principles of Biology (4), grade of C or better required.
- CHEM 111 Principles of Chemistry I (5), grade of C or better required.
- FND 245 Introduction to Nutrition or FND 250 Principles of Nutrition (3), grade of B or better required for FND 250.
It is expected that the following courses or transfer equivalents have been completed or are in progress prior to program admittance:
- BIO 245 Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology (4)
- FND 210 Medical Terminology (2)
- PSY 120 Principles of Psychology (3)
- STAT 150 Introduction to Statistical Analysis (3)
It is strongly recommended that the following course or its transfer equivalent be taken before the start of the program:
- CHEM 231 Principles of Organic Chemistry (3)