Explore the world of possibilities, education and family fun!
Saturday, October 4, 2014, 10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
UNC campus west of Michener Library and adjacent to Nottingham Field
Learning has never been so fun! Come and get engaged with interactive demonstrations and hands-on learning activities by UNC departments and student clubs as well as businesses and organizations from throughout the community. Plus, enjoy center-stage performances with singing, comedy and dance and indulge in delicious food prepared by UNC's award-winning dining services.
NOTE: Community Fest is an outdoor venue and will be held outdoors at our planned location irregardless of the weather forecast on Saturday.
After the event join us for the UNC Homecoming Game at Nottingham Stadium, 1:35p.m. kickoff against Northern Arizona University.
- FREE admission and FREE parking
- Live entertainment, performances and music by UNC and the community
- Activities area with inflatable games, face painting, balloon artists and more
- Hands-on learning fun with UNC academic departments, student clubs, and local businesses and organizations
For more information about the event or to sign up for a booth contact, Vicki Niccum at 970-351-1152 or Victoria.Niccum@unco.edu
*Food is not included with free admission.
* This is an outdoor event and weather in Colorado can be unpredictable, please plan for the day (snow, rain or shine) and dress accordingly. If the weather becomes inclement, we will still host the event outdoors west of Michener Library.