Whether you're a current UNC student, faculty, staff, prospective student, alumni or a friend of the university, we invite you to join us on Saturday, September 23, 2017 for UNC's Community Fest.
All you need to do is get creative and develop a hands-on activity, something interactive for attendees, or a learning demonstration that's family friendly to showcase your organization, program, research or expertise or business. This is a true community gathering focused on a day of learning.
We want to highlight your organization to the community we serve and together show how our lives are influenced through education.
What you need to know:
Organizations hosting a booth should prepare a hands-on learning activity. Activities should be engaging and family friendly.
- Upon arrival visit the Information Desk for check-in and your booth packet.
- Set-up begins at 9:00 a.m.
Booths must be staffed from 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- All booth activities are free of charge
- Fundraising of any kind is prohibited
- Booth space is free
- Space is assigned on a first come, first-served basis.
- There are a limited number of booths available that have access to electrical power. Please call for more information 970-351-1152.
- Your 10' x 10' booth space includes:
One table, two chairs, booth number with organization name.
The use or display of weapons is restricted. Activities sponsored by UNC organizations that use weapons as a central part of their mission or purpose (e.g., Air Force, Army ROTC) may display weapons, but they may not be demonstrated, used or handled.