Forms and Resources

Whether your club is already started or you need to start one, below are a list of forms and resources for your club or org.


All clubs/organizations must submit a charter each year to be officially recognized by UNC.

Club Sports

Please contact Brett Ford, club sports advisor, for all club sport questions including:

  • Injury Report Form
  • Incident Report Form
  • Waiver
  • Minor Waiver

Procedures for Student Club Business Services Office

In order for student clubs/organizations to initiate use of their funds, the Student Club Business Office must receive approval. This approval is given when a student club/organization submits a Work Copy Form.  This form can be found at the front desk of the Student Club Business Office (2nd Floor, University Center) or as a downloadable PDF below. For help with Work Copy forms, please contact Emily Connor or Janine Walker. 

Emily Connor: or (970) 351-1308
Janine Walker: or (970) 351-1309

Student Organization Procedures

Reimbursement Request Form

Work Copy Form