photo of passport and univesity center

The UNC Passport Office will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 26 and 27, for the Thanksgiving holidays and will reopen on Monday, November 30.

Our facility is by appointment, Monday - Friday.

Please call 970-351-1852 for an appointment.

The CIE Passport Office is located in the University of Northern Colorado's University Center, Room 2205. The University Center is on the corner of 20th Street and 10th Avenue in Greeley.

The UNC Center for International Education has been designated by the U.S. Department of State as a Passport Application Acceptance Facility serving all U.S. citizens. The CIE Passport Office is a full-service passport office that accepts U.S. Passport applications, takes passport photos, and provides customer assistance with passport questions.

U.S. Passport Book for First-Time Applicants, Renewal Applicants*, and Minors
(*If this is your first adult, 10-year passport,
if your previous 10-year passport expired more than five years ago,
or if your current valid passport is lost or damaged,
you cannot reapply by mail and must appear before an acceptance agent.)


Passport Book Fee
Payable by check or money order to the U.S. State Dept.

Acceptance Fee
Payable to UNC by cash, check, or credit/debit

Adults (age 16 and over)



Minors (under age 16)



Passport photo: $5 (includes tax) for the one photo required by the U.S. Department of State

For application, forms, information on required documentation, fees, and other passport and international travel information, visit the only official website for passport services:

You must submit a certified birth certificate when you apply for a U.S. Passport.
Anyone born in Colorado can obtain a certified birth certificate at the
Weld Public Health Office, 1555 N 17th Avenue, Greeley.

Sue Kovitz, Passport Office Manager, UNC Center for International Education
University Center Room 2205, 2045 10th Avenue, Greeley, 970-351-1852

passport photo


The CIE charges $5 for the one passport photo needed for your passport application.