- Undergraduate International Applications must be received by:
- May 31st for fall term admission
- September 30th for spring term admission
- February 28th for summer term admission.
- All required supporting documents must be received no more than 30 days after the above deadlines have passed.
- Please Note: International applicants cannot apply for or begin their studies in the winter term.
- Graduate International application deadlines are determined by the program. If the program does not have an application deadline the above undergraduate application deadlines apply.
- Applicants who intend to study at the Intensive English Program are subject to the above deadlines and can only begin their studies at the beginning of fall, spring, or summer terms.
We look forward to assisting you in your pursuit of English language proficiency!