Student Job Opportunities
CHE is now hiring peer mentors, front desk and lab staff for the 2013-14 school year. There is ONE application for all of the availalbe positions. If you are interested in more than one position then please make sure to rank which position would be your top choice.
Also, students do not necessarily need to have work-study in order to work within CHE.
Select the links below to access the job application as as the job description for the the position you are interested in (i.e., Peer Mentor, Front Desk Staff, and Lab Consultant):
- Peer Mentor Job Description
- If you are interested in being a peer mentor please note that you are required to turn in TWO letters of recommendation with your application.
- Front Desk Staff Assistant Job Description
- Lab Consultant Job Description
- CHE Peer Staff Job Application - Deliver by March 15th, by 5 PM to the CHE front desk office at Michener Library L-13
NOTE: Recommendation letters are NOT required if you are applying for the front desk and/or lab staff positions. You may also stop by the CHE front desk to pick up a job application.
We also encourage you to get involve as much as possible with our CHE services so that the full-time staff can get to know you better as well as your fellow CHE students across the freshmen, sophomore, junior, and senior levels.