Summer Connections Three Day Orientation Program
All first-year CHE participants will participate in a three-day summer bridge program called CHE Connections. The purpose of Connections is to prepare you for a successful first year of college. During these three days, you will have the opportunity to meet other first-year CHE students and participate in interactive and fun activities designed to prepare you for college success. All incoming CHE students are required to participate in the summer Connections program and all costs associated with attending Connections will be covered. If you are selected as a CHE participant, additional information about Connections will be sent to you.
Highlights of the conference include:
- Moving into your residence hall two days early at no additional cost to you!
- Meeting other CHE students!
- Getting to know the CHE professional and peer staff
- Building relationships with other students through group activities
- Getting individualized campus tours, based on your schedule of classes (no getting lost on Day One)
- Buying your books before classes start
- HAVING FUN!